Designing and creating the right space for your business in Birmingham.
Our team of highly-skilled interior designers can be counted upon for office refurbishment in Birmingham, regardless of the size of your workplace. From offices to retail premises, no job is too big or small for our innovative, forward-thinking commercial interior designers in Birmingham. We are committed to every single one of our office fit-out projects, taking our clients through the entire process, from start to finish.
Whether you would like an office fit-out in Birmingham to make your workspace more functional and practical or if you’d like to breathe new life into your office with a fresh lick of paint, modern furniture and a relaxing layout, our office interior designers will meticulously look through your case. They will design your office refurbishment with the utmost care and precision whilst ensuring it’s executed to the highest possible standards.
Our office designers in Birmingham understand the importance of a relaxing-yet-productive office space, instilling vision and positive morale in your workforce. Happy, relaxed employees are the key to, not only efficiency, but to retention.
Your workers will always be content working in an office that’s stylish and comfortable, all of which is possible when you choose FIT Interiors for office refurbishment in Birmingham. We are able to supply all of the furniture you need, as well as decorate it in a manner that fits your brand and company.
Listening & Understanding
We listen to your needs to understand your specific requirements and help guide your business.
We will conduct a comprehensive site survey of your working space, potentially over multiple visits, to identify any issues for the new design
Planning & Design
We design a solution based on your brief. Taking in to consideration budget, timeline and business goals, using top UK manufacturers to find the best furniture for your needs and budget.
We can help you define an estimated budget and choose appropriate products for your project. If needed, we can also guide you on budgeting.
A dedicated project manager will communicate with you throughout the project to ensure successful delivery and address any changes or inquiries you have.
During the fit-out, you can choose your level of involvement and receive updates from the dedicated project manager, who will work with our trusted contractors to install your new space.
After the project is finished, we will provide information on how to use and maintain your new space and remain available for any future needs.
- A Cat A fit out will provide a basic level of finish above that provided in a Shell and Core. This may include raised floors, suspended ceilings and internal surfaces, along with basic mechanical and electrical services. While Cat A spaces will have a floor and walls, they'll be quite basic and often finished to an industrial standard.
- Raised floors and suspended ceilings (with a basic finish)
- Basic mechanical and electrical services
- Fire detection services and smoke alarms
- Air-conditioning and ventilation (HVAC)
- Basic internal finishes
- A Cat B fit out provides you with a workplace that's ready to move into. During your Cat B fit out, you would have partnered with either architects and a fit out specialist, or a D&B contractor to design your space down to every last detail; this is where you design your floor plan, finishing and ultimately design your office!
- Your Cat B fit out will cover everything from interior partitions (to create meeting rooms and your office layout) to ceiling design, staircase installation and even your furniture. You’ll also choose the final finish for the floors, walls and doors (including textures and colours) to reflect your corporate culture and branding. Cat B fit outs cover the planning and installation of your new IT infrastructure — from power outlets and sit/stand desks, to connected meeting rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchens and non-communal office amenities
- Partitioning; including meeting rooms, offices and breakout spaces
- Installation of IT and workstations
- Providing all soft furnishings
- Air-conditioning, heating and power points
- Non-communal staff facilities
- Breakout spaces
- IT installation and infrastructure
- Design and brand detailing
FIT-Out Interiors completely transformed our office space! Their team of designers and space planners listened to our ideas and created a layout that maximizes our available space. We are so impressed with the final result and can't thank them enough for their hard work and professionalism. We highly recommend FIT-Out Interiors to anyone looking to redesign their office.
As a growing business, we needed to move into a larger office space but didn't know where to start. FIT-Out Interiors came to the rescue and helped us design an office that is both functional and stylish. Their team took care of everything from furniture selection to lighting and colour schemes. We are so happy with the final result and can't wait to show it off to our clients and employees. Thank you FIT-Out Interiors for making our office dreams a reality!
We recently worked with FIT-Out Interiors on a large-scale office redesign project and were blown away by their professionalism and expertise. Not only did they help us create a beautiful and functional workspace, but they also provided valuable advice on how to make the most of our space. The end result was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier.
What areas of Nottingham do you cover?
Our office fit-out services cover a wide range of areas within Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, including regions such as Nottingham City Centre, West Bridgford, Beeston, Stapleford, Hucknall, Carlton, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Bingham, Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Eastwood, Ilkeston and Long Eaton.
Our offices are located within close proximity to the M1, giving us the flexibility to work across the whole of Nottinghamshire and the United Kingdom.
What is an office fit out?
An office fit out refers to the process of designing and furnishing a commercial office space to meet the needs and requirements of the business or organization that will be occupying it.
What types of services are typically included in an office fit out?
Our office fit out service in Nottingham is comprehensive and can include space planning, design and layout, electrical and mechanical services, furniture selection and installation, lighting design, flooring and carpeting, and decoration.
How much does an office fit out cost?
The cost of an office fit out in Nottingham will depend on various factors such as the size of the space, the complexity of the design, the materials used, and the level of customization required. We can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs involved and work within a given budget, as agreed during the Listening & Understanding stage.
How long does an office fit out take?
The duration of an office fit out project will depend on the size and complexity of the project. A small office fit out can take a few weeks, while a larger or more complex project can take several months.
Can an office fit out be done while the office is still in use?
Yes, it is possible to carry out an office fit out while the office is still in use, although it may require some temporary relocation of staff or a phased approach to the fit out process.
What kind of maintenance is required after an office fit out?
After an office fit out, regular cleaning and maintenance of the space will be required to keep it in good condition. This may include carpet cleaning, furniture polishing, and regular inspection of the mechanical & electrical systems.
Let's discuss your next project.
If you would like further information about our office refurbishments in Birmingham, or to discuss your office-fit out ideas with one of our expert office interior designers near you, then get in touch. with a member of our specialist, dedicated team today - we’re always happy to hear from you, regardless of the industry you work in or the size of your commercial premises.
Tel: 0115 917 5868
Mon – Fri, (08:30am – 17:30pm)