Comprehensive office design & space planning services for functional, beautiful and efficient office spaces.
At FIT-Out Interior Transformations, we understand that your office is more than just a place to work – it’s a reflection of your company’s values and culture. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Office Design & Space Planning service to help you create a workspace that not only looks great, but also promotes collaboration, creativity and productivity.
Our team of experienced designers and space planners will work closely with you to understand your unique needs and vision for your office. We will take the time to listen to your ideas and offer expert advice on how to make the most of your space. Whether you need help with a single room or an entire office overhaul, we have the skills and expertise to bring your dream office to life.
In addition to our design services, we also offer project management support to ensure that your office renovation runs smoothly and on schedule. From choosing the right furniture and finishes to coordinating with contractors and suppliers, we will handle every aspect of the design process so you can focus on running your business.
Listening & Understanding
We listen to your needs to understand your specific requirements and help guide your business.
We will conduct a comprehensive site survey of your working space, potentially over multiple visits, to identify any issues for the new design
Planning & Design
We design a solution based on your brief. Taking in to consideration budget, timeline and business goals, using top UK manufacturers to find the best furniture for your needs and budget.
We can help you define an estimated budget and choose appropriate products for your project. If needed, we can also guide you on budgeting.
A dedicated project manager will communicate with you throughout the project to ensure successful delivery and address any changes or inquiries you have.
During the fit-out, you can choose your level of involvement and receive updates from the dedicated project manager, who will work with our trusted contractors to install your new space.
After the project is finished, we will provide information on how to use and maintain your new space and remain available for any future needs.
- We deliver, design and lead inspiring workspaces that transform the way businesses work, providing the best possible solutions for our clients.
- It’s at the heart of what we do.
- Our highly experienced team are committed to providing a bespoke service, focusing on innovation, integrity and exceptional customer services.
- FIT is committed to the ethical sourcing of its products and services.
- There is a wide range of acoustic solutions ranging from acoustic hanging zoning panels, acoustic furniture, acoustic surfaces, acoustic ceilings and even acoustic artwork, all of these will help reduce sound transfer around your office environment.
- Acoustics are a big part of the modern-day office, while collaboration spaces are becoming more and more popular this means that the acoustics of these areas must be better to help still provide some privacy.
- We work with a leading acoustic company, that can advise on the best solution for your needs.
- At FIT we offer a vast range of products to suit all our client’s requirements including raised access flooring, carpet tiles, sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles.
- As each client has varying needs, having these relationships with our manufacturers allows us to ensure that we can provide exactly what our client requires. As well as installation, we offer a full surface preparation service. This allows our products to perform to the highest of standards and ensure the finish is of the highest quality.
- We work alongside a well-established local electrical company and we, as a team, can undertake all your electrical needs including; power, data, lighting (offices and warehouse), security and smoke detection.
- Our team is highly efficient and friendly, always going out of their way to ensure that the highest level of professionalism is maintained.
- We work with a local contractor that has been in business for over 15 years and had a well-established client base. Together we can undertake all your mechanical needs including air conditioning, ventilation and extraction.
- Our commercial installation services aim to bring air conditioning to you as fast as possible without cutting corners. Everything that we do is to the highest of standards so that we can take pride in our work.
FIT-Out Interiors completely transformed our office space! Their team of designers and space planners listened to our ideas and created a layout that maximizes our available space. We are so impressed with the final result and can't thank them enough for their hard work and professionalism. We highly recommend FIT-Out Interiors to anyone looking to redesign their office.
As a growing business, we needed to move into a larger office space but didn't know where to start. FIT-Out Interiors came to the rescue and helped us design an office that is both functional and stylish. Their team took care of everything from furniture selection to lighting and colour schemes. We are so happy with the final result and can't wait to show it off to our clients and employees. Thank you FIT-Out Interiors for making our office dreams a reality!
We recently worked with FIT-Out Interiors on a large-scale office redesign project and were blown away by their professionalism and expertise. Not only did they help us create a beautiful and functional workspace, but they also provided valuable advice on how to make the most of our space. The end result was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier.
Café Natural Cap
Let's discuss your next project.
If you're interested in learning more about how FIT Office Interiors can help you create a functional, beautiful, and sustainable workspace, we'd love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your project in more detail. We look forward to working with you!
Tel: 0115 917 5868
Mon – Fri, (09:00am – 17:30pm)