Designing and creating the right space for your business, we have teams all over the UK and work nationwide.
At FIT Interiors, we believe that a well-designed and functional office space can make all the difference in the productivity and happiness of your team. That’s why we offer top-quality office fit-out services that are tailored to your unique needs and style. From conceptualization to construction, our team will work closely with you to bring your vision to life and create a space that inspires and motivates your team. Don’t settle for a dull and uninspiring office – let FIT Interiors help you transform it into a vibrant, functional workspace that you’ll love to come to every day.
Our team of experienced professionals have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in office design and fit-out, and we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to our clients. We are committed to staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the industry, so you can be confident that you are getting the best possible solution for your office space.
We understand that every company is different, and that’s why we take a personalised approach to every project. Whether you are looking to renovate an existing office or build a brand new space from scratch, we will work closely with you to understand your needs and preferences, and create a custom solution that is perfect for your business. So if you’re ready to transform your office into a functional and inspiring workspace, contact FIT Interiors today and let us help you make it a reality.
Listening & Understanding
We listen to your needs to understand your specific requirements and help guide your business.
We will conduct a comprehensive site survey of your working space, potentially over multiple visits, to identify any issues for the new design
Planning & Design
We design a solution based on your brief. Taking in to consideration budget, timeline and business goals, using top UK manufacturers to find the best furniture for your needs and budget.
We can help you define an estimated budget and choose appropriate products for your project. If needed, we can also guide you on budgeting.
A dedicated project manager will communicate with you throughout the project to ensure successful delivery and address any changes or inquiries you have.
During the fit-out, you can choose your level of involvement and receive updates from the dedicated project manager, who will work with our trusted contractors to install your new space.
After the project is finished, we will provide information on how to use and maintain your new space and remain available for any future needs.
- A Cat A fit out will provide a basic level of finish above that provided in a Shell and Core. This may include raised floors, suspended ceilings and internal surfaces, along with basic mechanical and electrical services. While Cat A spaces will have a floor and walls, they'll be quite basic and often finished to an industrial standard.
- Raised floors and suspended ceilings (with a basic finish)
- Basic mechanical and electrical services
- Fire detection services and smoke alarms
- Air-conditioning and ventilation (HVAC)
- Basic internal finishes
- A Cat B fit out provides you with a workplace that's ready to move into. During your Cat B fit out, you would have partnered with either architects and a fit out specialist, or a D&B contractor to design your space down to every last detail; this is where you design your floor plan, finishing and ultimately design your office!
- Your Cat B fit out will cover everything from interior partitions (to create meeting rooms and your office layout) to ceiling design, staircase installation and even your furniture. You’ll also choose the final finish for the floors, walls and doors (including textures and colours) to reflect your corporate culture and branding. Cat B fit outs cover the planning and installation of your new IT infrastructure — from power outlets and sit/stand desks, to connected meeting rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchens and non-communal office amenities
- Partitioning; including meeting rooms, offices and breakout spaces
- Installation of IT and workstations
- Providing all soft furnishings
- Air-conditioning, heating and power points
- Non-communal staff facilities
- Breakout spaces
- IT installation and infrastructure
- Design and brand detailing
FIT-Out Interiors completely transformed our office space! Their team of designers and space planners listened to our ideas and created a layout that maximizes our available space. We are so impressed with the final result and can't thank them enough for their hard work and professionalism. We highly recommend FIT-Out Interiors to anyone looking to redesign their office.
As a growing business, we needed to move into a larger office space but didn't know where to start. FIT-Out Interiors came to the rescue and helped us design an office that is both functional and stylish. Their team took care of everything from furniture selection to lighting and colour schemes. We are so happy with the final result and can't wait to show it off to our clients and employees. Thank you FIT-Out Interiors for making our office dreams a reality!
We recently worked with FIT-Out Interiors on a large-scale office redesign project and were blown away by their professionalism and expertise. Not only did they help us create a beautiful and functional workspace, but they also provided valuable advice on how to make the most of our space. The end result was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier.
Café Natural Cap
Let's discuss your next project.
If you're interested in learning more about how FIT Office Interiors can help you create a functional, beautiful, and sustainable workspace, we'd love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your project in more detail. We look forward to working with you!
Tel: 0115 917 5868
Mon – Fri, (08:30am – 17:30pm)